Saturday, October 6, 2007

Saturday Road Trip

Today we went on a road trip to the Cleveland area.

We walked through Legacy Village browsing through most of the shops. I visited two stores, Francesca's Collections and Lush Boutique that I most likely will go back to in the near future.

Francesca's had a nice variety of jewelry and trinkets. Their website doesn't do the store justice. There is so much available in the store that is not featured online. I bought a cute little silver key with heart to hang on my mirror in my bedroom. They also have this brand of jeans called Sang Real Jeans that I just absolutely love! I wish I would have tried a pair on. San Real Jeans are distressed with detailed stitching along the pockets and waist. They also had detailed metallic embroidery on the back pockets, with metal embellishments throughout the jeans.


Lush Boutique carried a small collection of Juicy Couture handbags and jewelry.
I didn't take that much time looking at their clothes but after checking out their website and seeing that they carry True Religion and Rock & Republic brand jeans, I will have to go back and check them out.
We also stopped at the West Side Market (since we had never been there) just to see what it was like. I was hoping to get a nice loaf of Italian bread and some cheese from there but, I was too grossed out to buy anything after I saw they had cow tongues and cow brains for sale at one of the meat counters!

No comments: