Thursday, March 6, 2008

Please Help Me Help Cara Win!!!



Hi everyone!

My step sister-in-law, who lives in Chicago entered a contest from a radio station. It's for new "Boobs". Please continue reading this... it is not a joke!

She said she needs them because: "When I was five I was burnt by boiling water which left third degree burns on my arm. I am very self-conscious of my burns and my very small chest, 32A. If I won I would feel better about my body and feel people are not staring at my arm." - Cara ... VOTE HERE or below.

I think she is perfect just the way she is but, she asked me for some help to win and I want to help her. If you click on the link below, and vote for Cara, I will be very grateful as will she when she wins!!!. Also, if you could forward this to your friends and ask them to vote for her, you would be a saint in my book. This means a lot to her and she means a lot to me!

PLEASE VOTE FOR CARA.......


http://www.b96hits.com/index.php?go=treasure_chest_vote4-1

Thanks Everyone,
Susan Naso

UPDATE: Cara made it to the semi-finals with only 4 finalists left in the voting poles. Unfortunatly she did not win the treasure chest contest. She told me after the contest ended, "I guess I will have to wait till I have babies one day and then I will get boobs the natural way!" What a great attitude! I commend her for her strength and courage!

No comments: