Monday, July 23, 2007

Random Thoughts:

*Sometimes I sing in the shower
*I am not a morning person
*I am addicted to slushies
*The littlest things mean the most me
*I don't like crying in front of people
*I hate drama and everything that comes with it
*I don't like suprises
*The last thing I ever want to do is hurt someone's feelings
*I believe in God with my whole heart


*I think my parents are the most amazing humans on earth
*I love the sound of rain
*Thunderstorms excite me but, scare me at the same time
*Seafood is my favorite choice of cusine
*I don't like being the center of attention
*I don't like compliments
*I like to catch snowflakes with my tounge
*I LOVE to shop
*I love to do nice things for people including perfect strangers
*I try not to judge people
*Sometimes I think I am funny
*I consider myself an independent person
*I would say I am stubborn like my father and giving like my mother
*Rude people suck!
*My family & friends mean the world to me!
*I am easily bored and easily annoyed
*I love to feel the warm sun on my face
*I love the feeling of being in love

No comments: